- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Interfab 4100-23 350 GPH Alta Pool Side Waterfall, 36" x 27" x 15" - Sunset Red
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Interfab Alta Pool Side Waterfalls are a beautiful addition to your yard. Make your landscape come alive with Interfab Alta Pool Side Waterfalls. Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from Interfab Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions please let us know, and we would be more than willing to help you in getting the correct part for your application or adding a part from the catalog.Additional Information:
- Durable, Rugged and Light Weight Polyurea Construction
- Recommended for Pool, Pond, or Spa Applications
- Rated at 350 Gallons Per Hour
- Molded from Actual Rock Outcroppings for realistic look
- Available Boulder Accent Packages Matched for an Extended Natural Landscape Zone
- Color is Chemically Bonded to Undercoat
- Approx. 25 lbs.
- All Sizes +/- 2 in. Weights Vary Accordingly
- Dimensions: Length = 36" x Width = 27" x Height = 15"
- 3 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What pump and plumbing needed to install interfab 4100-23 poolside waterfall to exsiting poolby Geri B. on 06-03-2012
The Interfac 4100-23 Poll Side Waterfall is rated for 350 gallons per hour, therefore would need a waterflow of at least 350-400 gallons per hour. A submersible pump can be mounted inside the pool or alongside the filtration plumbing. The front face of the waterfall allows water to flow back into the pool creating a complete cycle of water distribution. Please keep in mind, water pressure can diminish through piping due to friction, so for applications requiring extended piping, multiple angles or elbows, a slightly higher rated pump is recommended to ensure proper water pressure. (Recommended for individual control of your waterfall). For applications where you prefer your waterfall be operating at all given times as your pool equipement, consult your pool constractor regarding options extending from your existing pool equipment.
As configurations may vary per pool, installtion location, and existing plumbing, it is highly recommended you contact your local pool contractor before installation. Base don your existing configuration, your installation options will change.on 06-05-2012Please login or register before adding a question.