- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Interfab 4400T-28 2400 GPH Aspen Pool Side Waterfall, 87" x 36" x 26" - Dark Granite w/ Pump & Plumbing
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Interfab 2400 GPH Aspen Pool Side Waterfalls are a beautiful addition to your yard. Make your landscape come alive with Interfab 2400 GPH Aspen Pool Side Waterfalls. Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from Interfab Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions please let us know, and we would be more than willing to help you in getting the correct part for your application or adding a part from the catalog. Note:We recommend the following accent boulders be matched with this waterfall for an extended natural zone: ACCENT BOULDERS: 8400 (3 Boulders)Additional Information:
- Durable, Rugged and Light Weight Polyurea Construction
- Pump & Plumbing Included
- Rated at 2400 Gallons Per Hour
- Molded from Actual Rock Outcroppings for realistic look
- Color is Chemically Bonded to Undercoat
- Approx. 73 lbs.
- All Sizes +/- 2 in. Weights Vary Accordingly
- Dimensions: Length = 87" x Width = 36" x Height = 26"
- 3 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
1. I like look of Interfab 4400T-28. But want to put at side of garden -- not with a swimming pool. What do I need to do to collect the water in a small pool to keep the water flowing? 2. Do you have one installed (preferably as I have described) in North Atlanta, GA area. 3. Are there other similar products I can look at on a website? 7'wide x 3'high x 2' deep is a good size, but I have some flexibility. Key is to find the best looking one. Thank you Robert Horneby Robert H. from North of Atlanta, GA on 05-28-2012
The Interfab 4400T-28 requires 2400 GPH of water to operate as expected by the manufacturer, therefore, having suitable water collection (ex. a small pool) and a powerful water pump would be required.
This pump should work based on GPH rating:
Flotec 5172 (click here to view)
(Please check with your pool contractor prior to purchase to ensure this will work for you application. Certain configurations may need more power, and may require a larger pump)
Unfortunately, we do not install. We are Authorized Distributers, however a local pool professional may be able to guide you to a local installation they may have completed.
Click Here to view similar Pool Side Waterfalls by Interfabon 05-31-2012Please login or register before adding a question.