- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Interfab CITY2-CLW City 2 Complete Left Turn Pool Slide - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Interfab City 2 Water Slide is an all extruded aluminum water slide with durable, long lasting acrylic construction and NO fiberglass backing. With the Zume Flume water delivery system pushing plenty of water down this slide, you're guaranteed to slip and slide all the way down. This slide comes complete with aluminum ladder, Grip-Around handrails for safe climbing, Faultless or "easy installation" aluminum leg and ladder attachment, hose kit and hardware. Deck Mounting Flanges Sold Separately . Additional Information:
- Durable & Long Lasting Acrylic Construction - No Fiberglass Backing
- 6' high (72") at the seating area
- Grip-Around handrail for safe climbing
- Faultless Leg & Ladder Attachment System
- Extruded Aluminum Ladder & Handrails
- Weight Limit = 225 lbs.
- Zoom Flume Water Delivery System
- Color: White
- Height: 6' tall
- Weight Limit: 225 lbs
- Optional Deck Mounting Flanges Model CITY-DECK ANCH Sold Separately (Click Here to View). A Quantity of 4 are needed for new installations on pre-existing concrete decks
- 3 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I am mounting the Interfab CITY2-CLW to my concrete deck next to my in-ground pool. I don't know what hardware I need for the secure mounting of the slide to the concrete. I will order these parts along with my pool, as soon as I know what is needed. Thank you.by Stephen A. on 05-15-2012
To mount to an existing concrete slab you will need to use Interfab Model: CITY-DECK ANCH (Click Here to View). You would need to purchase 4 anchors for a new installation.on 05-15-2012Please login or register before adding a question.