- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Interfab WRS-CLG-SS Wild Ride Pool Slide Complete Left Turn - Gray
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Interfab WRS-CLG-SS pool slide was inspired by the brand's immensely popular Whitewater Pool Slide. However, the Wild Ride style features a larger slide with the same features that made the Whitewater such a hit. Both kids and adults can enjoy the Whitewater, but some thrill seekers have to ride something bigger and faster!
The Wild Ride's deep flume runway keeps thrill seekers in the groove! It's reliable, as well; exclusive closed toe molded steps provide sure-footed climbing safety, not to mention stainless steel legs & handrails which add strength and durability. With the Zume Flume water delivery system pushing plenty of water down this slide, you're guaranteed to slip and slide all the way down. This slide comes complete with fully enclosed steps, Grip-Around handrails for safe climbing, legs, deck anchors, plumbing and stainless steel hardware.
This order is for a gray version of the image above (pictured in blue). Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from Interfab Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions please let us know, and we would be more than willing to help you in getting the correct part for your application or adding a part from the catalog.
- Durable & Long Lasting Acrylic With Fiberglass Reinforcements
- Left Turn Only
- 77.5" High at Seating Area
- Zoom-Flume Water Supply System
- Stainless Steel Rails, Legs & Hardware
- Exclusive Stainless Steel Deck Flanges
- Fully Molded Steps Provide Safe Access to Slide Flume
- Stainless Steel or U.V. Resistant Plastic Components - NO Aluminum Parts
- Color: Gray
- Height: 6.5' High at Seating Area
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs
- 3 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.