- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Interfab WRS-CLT-A-SS Wild Ride Pool Slide Complete Left Turn w/Powder Coated Handrails, Legs & Deck Anchors - Tan
Earn 154 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
- Using the immensely popular Whitewater Pool Slide as inspiration, Interfab created a larger slide with the same exciting features. Both kids and adults enjoy the Whitewater, but some thrill seekers have to ride something bigger and faster! The Wild Ride's deep flume runway keeps thrill seekers in the groove! As well, exclusive closed toe molded steps provide sure-footed climbing safety, not to mention stainless steel legs & handrails which add strength and durability. With the Zume Flume water delivery system pushing plenty of water down this slide, you're guaranteed to slip and slide all the way down. This slide comes complete with fully enclosed steps, Grip-Around handrails for safe climbing, legs, deck anchors, plumbing and stainless steel hardware. Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from Interfab Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions please let us know, and we would be more than willing to help you in getting the correct part for your application or adding a part from the catalog.
- Durable & Long Lasting Acrylic With Fiberglass Reinforcements
- Left Turn only
- Powder Coated Handrails, Legs & Deck anchors (Earth Colored)
- 77.5" High at Seating Area
- Zoom-Flume Water Supply System
- Stainless Steel Rails, Legs & Hardware
- Exclusive Stainless Steel Deck Flanges
- Discretely Sits Below a 6' Privacy Fence
- Fully Molded Steps Provide Safe Access to Slide Flume
- Weight Limit = 250 Lbs
- Color: Tan
- Height: 6.5' High at Seating Area
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs
- Stainless Steel or U.V. Resistant Plastic Components - NO Aluminum Parts
- 3 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.