- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Interfab WRS-CRB-SS Wild Ride Pool Slide Complete Right Turn - Blue
Earn 131 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
- Using the immensely popular Whitewater Pool Slide as inspiration, Interfab created a larger slide with the same exciting features. Both kids and adults enjoy the Whitewater, but some thrill seekers have to ride something bigger and faster! The Wild Ride's deep flume runway keeps thrill seekers in the groove! As well, exclusive closed toe molded steps provide sure-footed climbing safety, not to mention stainless steel legs & handrails which add strength and durability. With the Zume Flume water delivery system pushing plenty of water down this slide, you're guaranteed to slip and slide all the way down. This slide comes complete with fully enclosed steps, Grip-Around handrails for safe climbing, legs, deck anchors, plumbing and stainless steel hardware. Special Note: A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from Interfab Catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions please let us know, and we would be more than willing to help you in getting the correct part for your application or adding a part from the catalog.
- Durable & Long Lasting Acrylic With Fiberglass Reinforcements
- Right Turn Only
- 77.5" High at Seating Area
- Zoom-Flume Water Supply System
- Stainless Steel Rails, Legs & Hardware
- Exclusive Stainless Steel Deck Flanges
- Fully Molded Steps Provide Safe Access to Slide Flume
- Weight Limit = 250 Lbs
- Color: Blue
- Height: 6.5' High at Seating Area
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs
- Stainless Steel or U.V. Resistant Plastic Components - NO Aluminum Parts
- 3 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
why should the slide be grounded? I also presume the stub mentioned is the water supply?by Richard E. on 06-11-2012
Interfab recommends that this slide be grounded due to safety reasons. It is recommended that all pool slides be mounted to at least 4" thick concrete for stability when riding. The slide has a maximum capacity of 250lbs which should not be exceeded, especially without proper installation and mounting.
Based on the Tech Spec guide above, the stub-up displays where the water will exit once connected. The patented Zume Flume water delivery system ensures plenty of water for a smooth ride.on 06-11-2012
what drives the water for the pool slide I orderedby Richard E. on 06-11-2012
The Interfab Wild Ride Series uses a patented water delivery system called the Zume Flume System. I have posted a series of additional documents (see above) to help with your installation and to make sure your system is connected properly.
If the supplied documents do not provide the information you are looking for, feel free to give us a call 24/ 7 at 1-877-998-9378.on 06-11-2012
What other parts do I need to order for this product?What are the water supply requirements for this slide?Can this slide be installed on a brick patio?by Janet S. on 05-11-2012
To be installed onto a brick or "paver" patio you would need to use a paver kit model: WR-WW Paver Kit, from interfab which we can special order for you. Keep in mind the bolts would need to connect into a concrete pad beneath the bricks for a safe installation.
Please refer to this installation manual for more details (Click Here to View PDF). The information regarding installing on a paver patio begin on page 13.
For the water supply Interfab recommends plumbing an 1 1/2" hardline to connect to the included 1" flex hose.on 05-14-2012Please login or register before adding a question.