- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic 178PA28A Freeze (Air Temperature) Sensor
Earn 6 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About The Intermatic 482100 Freeze (Air Temperature) Sensor
The Intermatic 482100 Freeze (Air Temperature) Sensor is a great addition to outdoor applications where outdoor temperatures’ reaching below-freezing is a concern. The Intermatic 482100 Freeze (Air Temperature) Sensor is designed to protect your plumbing, pool, and spa equipment from freeze damage. The Intermatic 482100 Freeze (Air Temperature) Sensor plugs into the circuit board on the back of the Intermatiic P1353ME and is used to turn on the filter pump when the temperature of the air drops lower than the programmed temperature. The freeze programming mode will not display unless the sensor is plugged into the back of the Intermatiic P1353ME.
- Protect your Pool or Spa from Frost
- Air Temperature Sensor offers Accurate Detection
- Use with Intermatic control centers
- Manufacturer- 1 year limited warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.