Intermatic 3 Phase ArresterGuard Secondary Surge/Lighting Arrestor with Indicator Lights
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
The AG6503C is a Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV) based hardwired Lightning Protective device that is UL listed as a Secondary Surge Arrester, Category OWHX. These devices, commonly called Lightning Arresters, have been tested according to the ANSI/IEEE Standards C62.11 and C62.34. Secondary Surge Arresters are designed to protect electrical equipment from the damaging effects of transient surges caused by lightning, utility switching, electric motor cycling, insulation arcing and various other large or sudden changes in electric current flow.
The AG6503C is a three phase, three-pole arrester designed to protect all three phase voltage electrical systems. Installation of the arrester can be indoors or outdoors. Secondary Surge Arresters may be installed at the meter can or on the service entrance. Installation is allowed on the line side or the load side of the main disconnect of the service. Arresters may also be installed at an individual piece of equipment.
The AG6503C housing is molded from weather and UV resistant polycarbonate which complies with the UL Standard for strength and flame resistance. All electrical connections in the AG Series are embedded in a UL recognized epoxy to seal and protect them from moisture and corrosion.
• Designed for 600 VAC and lower voltage, installations on service entrance / utility meter cabinets
• For use on Any Three Phase System
• Bright LED status indicator for each phase
• Approved for outdoor applications such as irrigation equipment
• Type: 3-Pole, Three Phase, 4-Wire
• Technology: Parallel Metal Oxide Varistors (40 kA Line to Ground)
• Configuration: Each line to ground/neutral
• Maximum Line Voltage: 600 volts AC line to ground
• Enclosure: Weatherproof and UV resistant
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $244.99
Our Price: $9.99
Our Price: $50.55
Our Price: $74.99