- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic ET1105C Timer, 120-277V 30A SPST 24-Hour Electronic Time Switch
The Intermatic ET1105C 24 Hour Electronic Time Switch allows a program to be repeated on a daily basis. This great time switch provides dependable and uncomplicated performance with to the minute programming for extremely accurate load control while also offering reduced energy costs. The Intermatic ET1105C 24 Hour Electronic Time Switch offers 28 set points or events that can be preset to repeat automatically. The programming can also be disabled at any time by simply switching the time switch to manual operating mode. There are control buttons that provide manual control of each circuit independently, no matter the operating mode.
The Intermatic ET1105C 24 Hour Electronic Time Switch includes two industrial-grade AAA alkaline batteries that provide time keeping as well as automatic carryover for at least three years. The batteries can also be easily replaced in the field and also do not require that the time switch mechanism be removed or rewired. The Intermatic ET1105C 24 Hour Electronic Time Switch is housed in a lockable enclosure that is designed to protect against unauthorized tampering and vandalism.
- Program can be repeated on a daily basis
- Multi-volt operation from 120-277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- To-the-minute programming for accurate load control and reduced energy costs
- Up to 28 setpoints or events
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time (DST) ON/OFF adjustment (factory enabled)
- Non-volatile EEPROM memory protects programming indefinitely
- 2-circuit models are field (jumper) configurable for: 1 channel ON pulse OFF pulse output
- Temporary override or permanent manual override available via control buttons
- Model: ET1105C
- ET1105C Replaces: ET100C, ET101C, ET102C
- Circuits: 1
- Switch: SPST
- Volts AC: 120, 208, 240, 277
- Rating: 30 Amps
- Enclosure: Type 1 Steel
One (1) Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.