- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic ET1125C Timer, Multi-Voltage 30A DPST 24-Hour Electronic Time Switch
Earn 18 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Intermatic ET1125C Electronic 24 Hour Timer Switch is a great daily timer that supports 14 on and 14 off events per day. The Intermatic ET1125C Electronic 24 Hour Timer Switch automatically loads the preset events within the daily schedule with to the minute accuracy. The Intermatic ET1125C Electronic 24 Hour Timer Switch can be used as an on/off timer in applications requiring 24 hour load control such as pumps, air conditioning systems, lighting, etc.
The Intermatic ET1125C Electronic 24 Hour Timer Switch has an on/off switch that can override the programs. The Intermatic ET1125C Electronic 24 Hour Timer Switch is designed to directly switch tungsten or ballast loads within its rating, and inductive loads or resistive loads up to 30A at 120, 208, 240 or 277 VAC. The Intermatic ET1125C Electronic 24 Hour Timer Switch features automatic daylight saving time adjustment. The Intermatic ET1125C Electronic 24 Hour Timer Switch includes a limited one year manufacturer warranty.
- Contact Configuration: Double Pole Single Throw
- Power Consumption: 6.0 Watts
- Input Voltage: 120, 208, 240 or 277 VAC at 50/60 Hz
- Battery Powered Clock Operation: 2 Year Minimum (2 AA industrial grade alkaline batteries - included)
- Minimum On or Off Time: 1 Minute
- Maximum Off Time: 23 Hours 59 Minutes
- Case Options: Standard: NEMA 1 indoor metal enclosure
- Knockouts: Combination 1/2"-3/4" nominal knockouts, one on back and each side of case and two on bottom
- Wiring Terminals: #18 to #10 AWG wire
- Switch Rating: 30A Inductive/Resistive, 24 / 120 / 240 / 277 VAC 60 Hz; 20A Ballast: 120-277 VAC 60 HZ; 20 Amp Resistive, 28 VDC; 6A/3A Ballast: 120-277 VAC; 5A/3A: 120/240 VAC Tungsten; 1 HP / 1/4 HP 120 VAC 60 Hz; 2 HP / 1/2 HP 240 VAC 60 Hz
- ET1125C Replaces: ET103C, ET104C
- Input Voltage: 120/208/240/277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 6.0 watts max.
- Contact Configuration: SPST (ET1105C), DPST (ET1125C), and SPDT (ET1115C).
- 30A Inductive/Resistive: 24/120/208/240/277 VAC, 60 Hz
- 20A Ballast: 120-277 VAC, 60 Hz
- 20A Resistive: 28 VDC
- 5 A Tungsten: 120/240 VAC, 60 Hz
- 1 HP: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- 2 HP: 240 VAC, 60 Hz
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.