- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic ET1705C Digital Timer, Multi-Voltage, 7 Day Programmable, 1 Circuit - SPST
Earn 18 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About The Intermatic ET1705C Digital Timer 7 Day Programmable, 1 Circuit - SPST
The Intermatic ET1705C 7 Day Electronic Programmable Digial Timer switches loads to a preset weekly schedule with to the minute accuracy. The Intermatic ET1705C Digital Timer features independent 7 day programming that provides maximum flexibility for applications where the load switching differs every day of the week. The Intermatic ET1725C 7 Day Electronic Programmable Timer is ideal for load control of applications that require 7 day load control such as sprinklers, air conditioning systems, lighting, pumps, etc. Each of the load outputs of the Intermatic ET1705C Digital Timer can support up to 14 timed on and 14 timed off events per day. The Intermatic ET1705C 7 Day Electronic Programmable Digital Timer features an on/off load override buttons so that you can manually override the program at anytime. The Intermatic ET1725C Digital Timer is designed to switch tungsten or ballast loads up to its rating as well as inductive or resistive loads up to 30A at 120, 208, 240, or 277 VAC.
- Permits different operation each day
- Program can repeated on an a weekly basis
- Multi-volt operation from 120 to 277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- To-the-minute programming for accurate load control and reduced energy costs
- Up to 28 setpoints
- Automatic Daylight Saving Time (DST) ON/OFF adjustment (Factory Enabled)
- Non-volatile EEPROM memory protects programming indefinitely
- Temporary override or permanent manual override available control buttons
- 2-circuit models are field (jumper) configurable for: 2 independent outputs, DPST output, or 1 channel ON pulse/OFF pulse output
- Circuits: 1
- Switch: SPST (Single Pole Single Throw)
- Clock Voltage: 120, 208, 240, 277
- AMP Rating: 30
- HP Rating: 1HP/2HP
- Enclosure: Type 1
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
does it have a battery back up in case of temporary power failure?by Robert M. on 01-05-2014
Yes, the Intermatic ET1705C uses 2 AAA Alkaline batteries .ET1705C Instructionshttp://www.intermatic.com/~/media/Intermatic/Documentation/Time%20Switches/Electronic%20Time%20Switches/7%20Day/ET1700%20Series/ET1700%20Series%20Instructions.ashxon 03-10-2014
Is the Intermatic timer,ET1705C available in a water tight enclosure? If not, what similar item would be available?by Richard N. on 07-30-2013
Type 3R Enclosures constructed for either indoor or outdoor use to provide a degree of protection to personnel against access to hazardous parts; to provide a degree of protection of the equipment inside the enclosure against ingress of solid foreign objects (falling dirt); to provide a degree of protection with respect to harmful effects on the equipment due to the ingress of water (rain , sleet, snow); and that will be undamaged by the external formation of ice on the enclosure.on 09-05-2013Please login or register before adding a question.