- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic ET1725C Timer, 208-277V DPST 7 Day, 140 Weekly Operations Electronic Programmable Timer
Earn 20 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Intermatic ET1725C 7 Day Electronic Programmable Timer switches loads to a preset weekly schedule with to the minute accuracy. The Intermatic ET1725C 7 Day Electronic Programmable Timer features independent 7 day programming that provides maximum flexibility for applications where the load switching differs every day of the week. The Intermatic ET1725C 7 Day Electronic Programmable Timer is ideal for load control of applications that require 7 day load control such as air conditioning systems, lighting, pumps, etc. Each of the load outputs of the Intermatic ET1725C 7 Day Electronic Programmable Timer can support up to 14 timed on and 14 timed off events per day.
The Intermatic ET1725C 7 Day Electronic Programmable Timer features an on/off load override buttons so that you can manually override the program at anytime. The Intermatic ET1725C 7 Day Electronic Programmable Timer is designed to switch tungsten or ballast loads up to its rating as well as inductive or resistive loads up to 30A at 120, 208, 240, or 277 VAC.
- Contact Configuration: Double Pole Single Throw
- Power Consumption: 6.0 Watts
- Input Voltage: 120, 208, 240 or 277 VAC at 50/60 Hz
- Battery Powered Clock Operation: 2 Year Minimum (2 AA industrial grade alkaline batteries - included)
- Minimum On or Off Time: 1 Minute
- Maximum Off Time: 6 days, 23 Hours, 59 Minutes
- Wiring Terminals: #10 to #18 AWG wire
- ET1725C Replaces: ET173C, ET174C, ET175C, ET179C
- Input Voltage: 120/208/240/277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 6.0 watts max.
- Contact Configuration: SPST (ET1105C), DPST (ET1125C), and SPDT (ET1115C).
- 30A Inductive/Resistive: 24/120/208/240/277 VAC, 60 Hz
- 20A Ballast: 120-277 VAC, 60 Hz
- 20A Resistive: 28 VDC
- 5 A Tungsten: 120/240 VAC, 60 Hz
- 1 HP: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- 2 HP: 240 VAC, 60 Hz
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Where can I find the programming information manual for Intermatic ET8215C timer?by Enrique G. on 03-18-2014
The instruction manual for the Intermatic ET1725C timer can be found here on the manufacturers website:http://www.intermatic.com/~/media/Intermatic/Documentation/Time%20Switches/Electronic%20Time%20Switches/7%20Day/ET1700%20Series/ET1700%20Series%20Instructions.ashxon 03-18-2014Please login or register before adding a question.