- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic ET8115CR Timer, 120-277V SPDT 7-Day Digital Astronomic Timer in NEMA 3R Housing
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Intermatic ET8115CR 120-277V SPDT 7-Day Digital Astronomic Timer - NEMA 3R Housing
The Intermatic ET8115CR 120-277V SPDT 7-Day Digital Astronomic Timer automatically switches your loads based upon you preset weekly schedule with up-to-the-minute accuracy. The Intermatic ET8115CR 120-277V SPDT 7-Day Digital Astronomic Timer has an astronomic feature that provides sunset on and sunrise off settings to eliminate the need for separate photo control devices. The Intermatic ET8115CR 120-277V SPDT 7-Day Digital Astronomic Timer utilizes independent seven day programming that provides complete flexibility for jobs where load switching differs each day of the week. The astronomic programming can be combined with the independent programs to provide a sunset on and timed off programs.
- Sunset On and Sunrise Off
- NEMA 3R Metal Housing
- Side Hinged Lockable Hasp
- Automatically Adjust for Daylight Savings Time
- Switch: Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT)
- 20A/ 10A Inductive/Resistive, 120/208/240/277 VAC, 60 Hz.
- 20A/ 10A Resistive - 28 VDC
- 6A/ 3A Ballast 120-277 VAC 60 Hz.
- 1 H.P./ 1/4 H.P. 120 VAC 60 Hz. / 2 H.P./ 1/2 H.P. 240 VAC 60 Hz.
- LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
If within one (1) year from the date of purchase, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, Intermatic Incorporated will repair or replace it, at its sole option, free of charge. This warranty is extended to the original household purchaser only and is not transferable. This warranty does not apply to: (a) damage to units caused by accident, dropping or abuse in handling, acts of God or any negligent use; (b) units which have been subject to unauthorized repair, opened, taken apart or otherwise modified; (c) units not used in accordance with instructions; (d) damages exceeding the cost of the product; (e) sealed lamps and/or lamp bulbs, LED’s and batteries; (f) the finish on any portion of the product, such as surface and/or weathering, as this is considered normal wear and tear; (g) transit damage, initial installation costs, removal costs, or reinstallation costs.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.