- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic ET90415CR Timer, 120-277V 30A SPDT 4-Circuit Time Switch in NEMA 3R Indoor Steel Case
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Intermatic ET90415CR 120/208/240/277 Volt Time Switch provides 365 day astronomical energy control that allows for independent programming for every day of the year, providing flexibility for applications where load switching differs frequently. This great time switch offers uncomplicated and dependable performance, as well as to the minute programming to accurately control the load and lower energy costs. This Intermatic 4-circuit time switch has many applications, though is ideal for use in schools, apartment complexes, hotels, restaurant, offices, parking garages and other similar locations.
The Intermatic ET90415CR 120/208/240/277 Volt Time Switch also offers holiday and exception programming to provide temporary overrides of your repeating schedules. This timer features control buttons that provide manual control of each circuit independently, regardless of the operating mode. This amazing time switch includes a 100 hour super capacitor that provides time keeping as well as automatic carryover without a battery. You can also use external devices, such as wall switches and occupancy sensors to provide manual on and timed off capability. A USB port simplifies programming this switch, including easy copying and backup.
- 365-day astronomic timing
- Automatic input voltage selection from 120 to 277 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Over 4,000 events plus holiday schedules
- 30 Amp rated contacts
- 100+ hour supercapacitor maintains date and time in case of power outage
- USB connection for uploading, downloading and transferring of programs
- Ethernet capable for networking of controls to other controls and PC tools
- Easy to follow on-screen menus for programming to-the-minute accuracy
- Non-volatile memory protects programming indefinitely
- Firmware upgradable in-field via USB or Ethernet
- CAN connection supports up to 32 additional circuits or inputs externally
- Four Circuit
- Internally expandable in 4-circuit increments up to 16 circuits
- Circuits: 4
- Switch: SPDT
- Volts AC: 120-277
- Rating: 30 Amps
- Enclosure: Type 3R Steel
- Ethernet: Included
- One (1) Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.