- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic IG1240RC 120/240V Hardwired Whole House Surge Protection - 60,000 Amps Max Protection
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Intermatic IG1240RC3View this item
Residential Whole House Hardwired Transient Voltage Surge Suppressor (TVSS) protects AC power. Designed for 120/240 VAC single (split) phase. Installs using a 15 or 20 ampere 2-pole breaker. Two single-pole breakers may be used. NEMA 4 rated enclosure for indoor or outdoor installation. Product has 5 year warranty as well as $ 10,000 Connected Equipment Limited Warranty for appliances and electronics, through the manufacturer.The IG1240RC features six modes of protection and is recommended for residential and light commercial applications. It is intended for installation on 120/240 volt AC panels. The IG1240RC incorporates the newest developments in MOV technology and provides individual component thermal protection and monitoring. The failure of a single component will turn the LED indicator OFF and turn the alarm indicator ON.
- 6 distinct Modes of protection: L1
- N, L2
- N, L1
- G, L2
- G, N
- G, L1
- Tested to 25,000 Amps Fault Current per NEC Article 285
- UL listed: UL1449 2nd Edition
- NEMA 4 plastic enclosure
- 2 Green LED indicators, one for each line
- Red LED
- Voltage: 120/240 VAC
- Operating Frequencies: 50, 60, 400 Hz.
- Actual Suppressed Voltage: Line to Neutral
- 354V, Line to Ground
- 352V, Neutral to Ground
- 340V, Line to Line
- UL1449 Suppressed Voltage
- SVR: Line to Neutral
- 400, Li
- 1 year through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
VERY EASY TO INSTALL
on 04-03-2009 by mark
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.