- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic IG1240RC3 Surge Protector, 120/240V Whole House Hardwired
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Intermatic IG1240RC3 Surge Protector, 120/240V Hardwired Whole House
Intermatic IG1240RC3 Surge Protector, 120/240V Whole House Hardwired may be used for type one and type two applications such as outdoor installations before serivce enterances and utility meter cabinets. Designed for 120/240 VAC single (split) phase. Installs using a 15A or 20A 2-pole breaker. Two single-pole breakers may be used. NEMA 3 rated enclosure for indoor or outdoor installation.The Intermatic IG1240RC3 Surge Protector, 120/240V Whole House Hardwired features six modes of protection and is recommended for residential and light commercial applications (AC power, telephone, and/or cable). It is intended for installation on 120/240 volt AC panels. The Intermatic IG1240RC3 Surge Protector incorporates the newest developments in MOV technology and provides individual component thermal protection and monitoring. The failure of a single component will turn the LED indicator OFF and turn the alarm indicator ON.
- Type 1 or 2 applications
- 120, 240 VAC Single (Split) Phase
- 6 Modes of Surge Protection (L1-N, L2-N, L1-G, L2-G, N-G, L1-L2)
- Green LED indicator provides status of protection
- Type 3R Rainproof Enclosure for Indoor/Outdoor applications
- CSA listed to ANSI/UL 1449 3rd edition
- Plastic housing (5.65 in. H x 4.18 in. W x 3.33 in. D)
- Replaces: Intermatic IG1240RC
- Service Voltage: 120, 240 VAC
- Type: 1 or 2
- Phase: 2
- Leads Number Length: 4/30
- Gauge: 12
- Wire Configuration: L1, L2, N, GND
- Nominal Discharge Current: 20 kA
- Short Circuit Current Rating: 50 kA
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage: 150 L-N, NG ; 300 L-L, L-G
- Voltage Protection Rating L-N: 700
- Voltage Protection Rating L-L: 1200
- Voltage Protection Rating L-G: 1200
- Voltage Protection Rating N-G: 700
- Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty ($10,000 Connected Equipment Coverage Warranty for 5 years on Appliances and Electronics)
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.