Intermatic 120/240V Hardwired Whole House Surge Protection - 180,000 Amp Max Protection
We're Sorry, This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Surge ProtectionView all items in this category
The IG3240RC features six modes of protection and is recommended for residential and light commercial applications. It is intended for installation on 120/240 volt AC panels. The IG3240RC incorporates the newest developments in MOV technology which provides component thermal protection and monitoring. The failure of a component will turn the LED indicator OFF and turn the alarm indicator ON.
The "All Mode" protection configuration provides distinct multi-component protection paths between every conductor in the electrical system. When installed on service entrance or main panels with a common neutral-ground bus, line-to neutral and line-to-ground protective circuits are paralleled for redundancy and maximum current capability. On sub-panels with separate neutral and ground busses, protection is provided against all possible modes of surge energy with distinct line-to-neutral, line-to-ground, neutral-to-ground circuits and Line-to-line protection components. The IG3240RC carries a 10 year product and 5 year connected equipment limited warranty of up to $25,000.00, through the manufacturer.
- For installation in Category "C, B and A" locations, Main panel and sub-panel applications
- 180k Amps Total Peak Surge Capacity, 60k Amps per Phase
- All Mode pro
- Operating Frequencies: 50, 60, 400 Hz.
- Actual Suppressed Voltage: Line to Neutral - 326, Line to Ground - 318, Neutral to Ground - 312, Line to Line - 594
- Surge Current Ratings Per phase ( L - N + L - G ): 60,000 amps,
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: