- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic IG4TM Four Line Indoor Phone Surge Suppressor
The Intermatic Telephone Line Surge Protection Devices are designed for low voltage metallic phone and data lines. The Protection Devices will protect equipment from the damaging effects of transient surges. Protection is also provided from unwanted current, also called sneak current due to power line problems or accidents. The components in the IG-T series have been carefully selected to minimize interference with the signal. The protection component is a three-element gas tube which guarantees continued balance between the Tip and Ring lines at all times. Accidental or sneak current is minimized by the use of a Positive Temperature Coefficient Resistor (PTCR) which is also called a Thermistor. The PTCR, often referred to as a resettable fuse, will reset and allow normal phone line operation once the abnormal current situation has been corrected.
- Designed for Telephone Line Protection
- Very low impedance for high speed lines
- Balanced protection architecture
- Automatic resetting current protector
- Terminal block wiring connections
- UL497A Listed
- 5 year warranty
- Location: Indoor, NEMA 1
- Lines: Up to 4
- Protection Modes
- Common Mode: Tip to Ground, Ring to Ground
- Transverse Mode: 350 VDC Impulse Breakdown 625 V
- Longitudinal Balance: TIA/EIA-IS-968
- Off-hook from 200 Hz to 4kHz: > 40 dB
Limited five year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
this is what you need if your gong to run a high amperage system through a residential house. look'd everywhere and these guys had it. works great, no issues.
on 02-13-2010 by tim daulth
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.