- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic IOS-DDR-WH Motion Sensor, PIR Electronic Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor Switch - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
This Intermatic (IOS-DDR-WH) vacancy sensor uses passive infrared (PIR) technology to detect when a space becomes vacant. The switch operates by sensing the difference between infrared energy from a human being in motion and the background space. The switches provide manual-ON and OFF operation for increased power savings. This is a title 24 compliant 'manual on' Motion Sensor switch. The 'Manual On' function means the switch is manually turned on as normal to activate the motion sensor which keeps the lights on until it stops sensing motion. Once motion has stopped for 30 minutes, this product will shut off. You may also manually turn the switch off. This switch fits into a standard decora style wall plate opening.
- Two ON/OFF push buttons allow control of two loads independently
- No neutral required
- For use with electronic fluorescent ballasts
- Passive Infrared technology
- Adjustable sensitivity settings
- Standard decorator wall plate included
- UL/cUL Listed device
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Part No.: IOS-DDR-WH
- Voltage: 120 / 277 Volt
- CA Title 24 Compliant
- Color: White
- Coverage: 180 Deg. - 1200 sq. ft.
- Load Type: Incandescent/Fluorescent
- Maximum Wattage: 800 Watts
- Operation: Double Pole
- Time Delay: 15 sec. to 30 min.
- UL Listed: Yes
- Five year limited warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.