- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic IOS-DOV-IV Motion Sensor, Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor Switch PIR, 180 Degree - Ivory
About the Intermatic IOS-DOV-IV Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor Switch PIR, 180 Degree - Ivory
This Intermatic (IOS-DOV-IV) occupancy/vacancy sensor uses passive infrared (PIR) technology to detect when a space becomes vacant. This motion sensor operates by sensing the difference between infrared energy from a human being in motion and the background space. The occupancy/vacancy switch provides manual-ON and OFF operation and a zero crossing function that increases longevity. This switch fits into a standard decora style wall plate opening. This is a title 24 compliant 'manual on' motion sensor switch.
- Zero crossing function increases longevity
- Automatic ON/OFF Control
- Push button ON/OFF
- Time delay OFF ranging from 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Passive Infrared technology
- Adjustable sensitivity settings
- Standard decorator wall plate included
- ISO9001 Registered manufacturing facility
- Meets California Title 24 Requirements
- UL/cUL Listed device
- Part No.: IOS-DOV-IV
- Color: Ivory
- Load Type: Incandescent / Fluorescent
- Operation: Single Pole
- Voltage: 120
- Coverage: 180 Degree - 1200 sq. ft.
- Maximum Wattage: 800 Watts
- Time Delay: 15 sec. to 30 min.
Five Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.