Intermatic Motion Sensor, Energy Efficient PIR Electronic Occupancy Sensor Switch - Ivory
Ask a Question
About this Product
This Energy Efficient Intermatic PIR occupancy sensor switch (IOS-DPBIF-IV) incorporates passive infrared technology to detect human presence in a room. It monitors a specific area to detect heat generated naturally by people. When the heat is detected the lighting will automatically turn ON, then OFF again when the presence is no longer detected. These sensors are simple to install as many do not require a neutral wire. This model is for use with electronic fluorescent ballasts and meets California Title 24 requirements.
• Automatic ON/OFF Control
• Manual ON/Automatic or Manual OFF function
• Time delay OFF ranging from 15 seconds to 30 minutes
• For use with electronic fluorescent ballasts
• Adjustable sensitivity settings
• Standard decorator wall plate included
• Meets California Title 24 Requirements
• UL/cUL Listed device
• Two Year Limited Warranty
• Requires Neutral
• Includes Wall Plate
• Part No.: IOS-DPBIF-IV
• Voltage: 120 Volt
• CA Title 24: Compliant
• Color: Ivory
• Coverage: 150 Deg. - 980 sq. ft.
• Load Type: Incandescent / Fluorescent
• Maximum Wattage: 500 Watts
• Operation: Single Pole
• Time Delay: 15 sec. to 30 min.
• UL Listed: Yes
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Are these compatable with CFL bulbs? a true switched load sensor? i.e. relay?
Yes, these are compatible with both Incandescent & Flourescent (including CFL) bulbs
If you are a new customer, please register first: