- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic IOS-DPBIF2-IV Motion Sensor, PIR Electronic Vacancy Sensor Switch - Ivory
This Intermatic PIR vacancy sensor switch (IOS-DPBIF2-IV) incorporates passive infrared technology to detect human presence in a room. It monitors a specific area to detect heat generated naturally by people. When the heat is detected the lighting will automatically turn ON, then OFF again when the presence is no longer detected. These sensors are simple to install as many do not require a neutral wire. This model is for use with electronic fluorescent ballasts and meets California Title 24 requirements.
- Manual ON only with automatic OFF after time delay expires
- Manual OFF option
- For use with electronic fluorescent ballasts
- Adjustable time delay ranging from 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Passive Infrared Technology
- Adjustable sensitivity settings
- Standard Decorator wall plate included
- ISO9001 Registered manufacturing facility
- Meets California Title 24 requirements
- UL/cUL Listed device
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Part No.: IOS-DPBIF2-IV
- Voltage: 120 Volt
- CA Title 24: Compliant
- Color: Ivory
- Coverage: 150 Deg. - 980 sq. ft.
- Load Type: Incandescent / Fluorescent
- Maximum Wattage: 500 Watts
- Operation: Single Pole
- Time Delay: 15 sec. to 30 min.
- UL Listed: Yes
Five year limited warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers