Intermatic IOS-DSIMF-IV Motion Sensor, PIR Magnetic Occupancy Sensor Switch - Ivory
Ask a Question
About this Product
This Intermatic PIR vacancy sensor switch (IOS-DSIMF-IV) incorporates passive infrared technology to detect human presence in a room. It monitors a specific area to detect heat generated naturally by people. When the heat is detected the lighting will automatically turn ON, then OFF again when the presence is no longer detected. These sensors are simple to install as many do not require a neutral wire. This model is for use with magnetic fluorescent ballasts and meets California Title 24 requirements.
• Automatic ON/OFF Control
• Manual ON/OFF setting allows user flexibility
• For use with magnetic fluorescent ballast
• No neutral required
• Time delay OFF ranging from 15 seconds to 30 minutes
• Passive Infrared technology
• Adjustable sensitivity settings
• Standard Decorator wall plate included
• ISO9001 Registered manufacturing facility
• UL/cUL Listed device
• Two Year Limited Warranty
• Part No.: IOS-DSIMF-IV
• Voltage: 120 Volt
• CA Title 24 Compliant
• Color: Ivory
• Coverage: 150 Deg. - 980 sq. ft.
• Load Type: Incandescent / Magnetic Fluorescent
• Maximum Wattage: 500 Watts
• Operation: Single Pole
• Time Delay: 15 sec. to 30 min.
• UL Listed: Yes
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
A. Do you need a load on this switch to operate. B. Is there a test time on this switch. EX. 5 Seconds
Thank you for your inquiry.
A. This switch will need to be properly connected to a 120V line voltage circuit to be usable.
B. Yes, there are 3 setings, On, Off, Auto (sensor). In addition, there is a 15 sec, & 30 sec time delay for testing or for a timed delay before turning off.
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: