- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic IOS-DSR-WH Motion Sensor, PIR Electronic Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor Switch - White
This Intermatic (IOS-DSR-WH) vacancy sensor uses passive infrared (PIR) technology to detect when a space becomes vacant. The switch operates by sensing the difference between infrared energy from a human being in motion and the background space. The switches provide manual-ON and OFF operation and a "Walk-through" sensing mode which increases energy savings by turning light OFF shortly after momentary occupancy. This is a title 24 compliant 'manual on' Motion Sensor switch. The 'Manual On' function means the switch is manually turned on as normal to activate the motion sensor which keeps the lights on until it stops sensing motion. Self-Adaptive feature automatically adjusts time delay based on occupant's behavior patterns. Once motion has stopped for 30 minutes, this product will shut off. You may also manually turn the switch off. This switch fits into a standard decora style wall plate opening.
- Self-Adaptive feature automatically adjusts time delay based on occupant's behavior patterns
- "Walk-through" sensing mode increases energy savings by turning light OFF shortly after momentary occupancy
- Automatic ON/OFF Control
- Built-in OCC/VAC slide button offers Auto ON/OFF or Manual ON/OFF Modes
- For use with electronic fluorescent ballasts
- No neutral required
- Time delay Off ranging from 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Adjustable sensitivity settings
- Standard Decorator wall plate included
- Meet California Title 24 requirements
- UL/cUL listing
- Five Year Limited Warranty
- Part No.: IOS-DSR-WH
- Voltage: 120 Volt
- CA Title 24: Compliant
- Color: White
- Coverage: 180 Deg. - 1200 sq. ft.
- Load Type: Incandescent / Fluorescent
- Maximum Wattage: 800 Watts
- Operation: Single Pole
- Time Delay: 15 sec. to 30 min.
- UL Listed: Yes
Five year limited warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.