- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic PB374E Timer, 240V SPST 7-Day Digital Panel Mount Pool & Spa Timer
- This Intermatic digital timer allows you to add automated timed control of your freeze protection controller for increased versatility and convenience. This timer works in unison with the freeze protection controller to ensure that your pool or spa are safe from the danger of freezing over.
Built-In Internal Rechargeable Battery saves setting during short periods without power
- Add Automated Timer Control to Freeze Protection Systems
- 7 Day Timer Control Allows for Increased Adjust-ability
- Type: Single Pole, Single Throw
- Voltage: 240VAC
- Amperage: 30A Resistive
- Manufacturer- 1 year limited warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
i just bought a pb374e, will this be a suitable replacement for an et-2 ? the et-2 has 5 prongs for power the pb374e only has 4.by carl G. on 03-29-2013
You will need to contact Intermatic they can assist you on this product and let you know if the product will work as a replacement. 815-675-7000.on 03-29-2013
Does this unit has built in rechargeable Battery?by Robert on 08-16-2012
Yes, newer models such as the units we sell have a built-in rechargeable internal battery.on 08-16-2012
What is current cat no for PF1102T? Is it PB314E? Thanksby Jim G. on 06-07-2012
The Freeze Guard Series of Intermatic time clocks has several variations. One without a timer (freeze controller only), one with a mechanical timer, and one with a digital timer. The Intermatic PB314E is a digital timer addition which can give digital timed control of the Freeze Guard controllers that have no timer or a mechanical timer.
The PB314E provides added 7-day timer control for increased adjustability over mechanical timer versions.on 06-07-2012
Is this suitable in a wet location?by Jason K. on 06-05-2012
This timer would need to be mounted into a panel. The panel enclosure would need to be rated for use in wet location for this timer to be used in it outdoors.on 06-05-2012Please login or register before adding a question.