- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic PB913N66 Timer, 24-Hour Freeze Protection Control Spa Timer w/ Override
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
These Freeze Protection Controls are designed to protect the pool and spa equipment and plumbing against freeze damage. They turn ON the pump and the heater when the outdoor temperature drops below the temperature set by the user adjustable thermostat. Models without timer connect to a timing or switching device and together, they control operation of the equipment as well as protect it against freeze damage. Models with timer provide both automation and protection for the equipment.
- Timer with Thermostat
- 120 V Installation
- 1.5 - 3 HP Rating
- Temperature Control: 45-degrees to 32-degrees with 5 degree differential
- Height: 3-1/4"
- Width: 2-3/4"
- Case only depth: 1-5/8"
- Total Depth with dial: 1-7/8"
- SPST Switch Rating: 20 Amp resistive - 120-277V
- Timer Motor Voltage: 120 Volts
- Timing Cycle: 24 hour timer dial
- 48 timer pegs: 3
- 1 year through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
They Had It In Stock
The local pool company didn't have it in stock, and their price was almost double what Westside charged me.
on 12-15-2015 by Donald
Have used 2 of these & ordered 2 more,replace original perfectly
on 07-13-2010 by Robert
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.