Intermatic 24-Hr Freeze Protection Control Spa Timer w/ Override
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
These Freeze Protection Controls are designed to protect the pool and spa equipment and plumbing against freeze damage. They turn ON the pump and the heater when the outdoor temperature drops below the temperature set by the user adjustable thermostat. Models without timer connect to a timing or switching device and together, they control operation of the equipment as well as protect it against freeze damage. Models with timer provide both automation and protection for the equipment.
• Timer with Thermostat
• 120 V Installation
• 1.5 - 3 HP Rating
• Temperature Control: 45-degrees to 32-degrees with 5 degree differential
• Height: 3-1/4"
• Width: 2-3/4"
• Case only depth: 1-5/8"
• Total Depth with dial: 1-7/8"
• SPST Switch Rating: 20 Amp resistive - 120-277V
• Timer Motor Voltage: 120 Volts
• Timing Cycle: 24 hour timer dial
• 48 timer pegs: 3
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $31.75
Our Price: $26.25
Our Price: $32.25
Our Price: $33.00