- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic PF1202T Timer, 240V Pool & Spa Control Panel w/Dual 24-Hour Mechanical Timer and Freeze Protection
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Intermatic PF1202T heavy duty time control is designed especially for pools with a cleaner, requiring two interconnected time switches as well as freeze protection. It will automatically control the filter pump and the booster pump, turn OFF the heater 20 minutes before the filter pump shuts OFF and protect the equipment against freeze damage. In addition, this Intermatic timer have provision to install switches or GFCI receptacle on the side of enclosure. These all-in-one pool controls reduce the cost of installation while providing for custom wiring to satisfy special needs or local code requirements. These controls can be installed outdoors and are designed to withstand extreme temperatures, high humidity, rain and chemicals typically found around pools and spas.
- For Pools with Cleaners Requiring Two Time Switches
- Filter Pumps
- Filter Pump Booster Pump
- Pool-Spa Combinations
- Voltage: 240V
- Horse Power Rating: 3
- Time Switch Rating: 40 Amp. resistive each pole 120/240 VAC, 40 Amp. tungsten, inductive or 1000 VA pilot duty each pole 120/240 VAC 2 H.P. (24 FLA) 120 VAC; 5 H.P. (28 FLA) 240 VAC.
- Freeze Protection Thermostat Range: 45F 32F with 5 degrees differential.
- Case: 0.048" steel with electrostatically applied light beige finish.
- Agency Approval CSA/C-US
- 1 year through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.