Intermatic Timer, 7-Day Heavy Duty Self-Adjusting Digital Wall Switch Timer - White
Ask a Question
About this Product
Intermatic's self-adjusting wall switch timer allows you to set it once and walk away! Never bother with resetting again, unless you want to. This timer utilizes an astronomical feature to keep track of daily sunrise/sunset changes.
Features:• Set It Once & Never Set It Again
• Controls Lighting Including Fluorescent & Heavy Duty Loads such as Fans and Appliances
• Up to 6 ON/OFF Settings per 7-day Period
• LCD Digital Clock and Readout
• To-The-Minute Setting Accuracy
• Battery Backup
• Random Setting Feature Available to Avoid Predictable Timer Controlled Look
• Manual Override Feature
• Use with Decorator-Style Wall Plate (Sold Separately)
• Replaces Intermatic Model SS8C
Specifications:• Color: White
• Adjustments: Up to 6 ON/OFF settings per 7-day period a total of 42 ON/42 OFF settings per week
• Time Setting: Astronomical Time Clock adjusts automatically
• Feature: Manual Override
• Resistive: 15 A, 120-277 VAC
• Tungsten: 15 A, 120 VAC, 6 A, 208-277 VAC
• Ballast: 8 A, 120 VAC, 4 A, 208-277 VAC
• Motor: 1 HP, 120 VAC, 2 HP, 240 VAC
• DC Loads: 4 A, 12 VDS, 2 A, 28 VDS
• For single pole and three way applications up to 100 ft.
use this timer at work to control lights for park concession stands and restroom lights. easy to use with the two wire hookup.
on 07-28-2011 by paul
I've been using mine for 3 years now. It's foolproof. Tricky to program, but worth the effort Iand patience). Adjusts sunrise/sunset for each day of the year automatically, can work with a transformer (and dimmer.) Versatile: you can use sunset ON, a specified time OFF, sunset ON, sunrise OFF as you wish. Adjusts for daylight saving as well.
This gadget relieved me from the chore of re-setting my walk light time several times per year...and the cost of having them go on while it's still light.. Great break-through
on 01-06-2011 by Bob
High Quality Product
I've been using Intermatic products for years and the ST01C does not disappoint. It is adapted for use with the new energy smart bulbs and Iinstalled all new timers when I switched to the new bulbs. Intermatic has also upgraded the features on this model. It is highly programmable with options for seasonal time changes where you don't have to do a thing but choose the DST mode. The ST01C is well built and engineered. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this product again.
on 05-11-2010 by John
Works great! I can keep people guessing when I'm home and awake. I use this on my garage and sidewalk lights. We have had a problem with young adults running around the neighborhood at night. They certainly don't hang around my house anymore!
on 12-09-2008 by Patrick -Prior Lake, MN
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
I need operation instructions for the wall switch timer (intermatic EJ500C). Could you email me one? Thank you David
Hi David. Here is a link to a PDF file for those instructions. http://edmullen.net/manuals/Intermatic_in-wall_timer_EJ500C.pdf KMR
What does the spec ' For single pole and three way applications up to 100 ft.' mean? I have lights about 400 feet away from where this controller will be located. Will this work?
The Intermatic digital wall timer has a distance limit of 100ft. Distances over 100ft may not work as well as it is designed to. This applies primarily to 3-way applications.
Can the Intermatic EJ500C switch or the ST01 be used with compact flourescent light bulbs
The Intermatic EJ500C will control only Incandescent Lighting, where as the ST01 will be able to control your Flourescent lighting.
If you are a new customer, please register first: