- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic ST01 Timer, 7-Day Heavy Duty Self-Adjusting Digital Wall Switch Timer - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Intermatic's self-adjusting wall switch timer allows you to set it once and walk away! Never bother with resetting again, unless you want to. This timer utilizes an astronomical feature to keep track of daily sunrise/sunset changes. The timer is for use with single pole or 3-way applications, allowing you to control multiple devices with one timer. The large LCD display provides an easy read-out of monitor activity. In addition, the optional random setting can vary the time your devices turn on by a few minutes.
- Set It Once & Never Set It Again
- Controls Lighting Including Fluorescent & Heavy Duty Loads such as Fans and Appliances
- Up to 6 ON/OFF Settings per 7-day Period
- LCD Digital Clock and Readout
- To-The-Minute Setting Accuracy
- Battery Backup
- Random Setting Feature Available to Avoid Predictable Timer Controlled Look
- Manual Override Feature
- Use with Decorator-Style Wall Plate (Sold Separately)
- Replaces Intermatic Model SS8C
- Color: White
- Adjustments: Up to 6 ON/OFF settings per 7-day period a total of 42 ON/42 OFF settings per week
- Time Setting: Astronomical Time Clock adjusts automatically
- Feature: Manual Override
- Resistive: 15 A, 120-277 VAC
- Tungsten: 15 A, 120 VAC, 6 A, 208-277 VAC
- Ballast: 8 A, 120 VAC, 4 A, 208-277 VAC
- Motor: 1 HP, 120 VAC, 2 HP, 240 VAC
- DC Loads: 4 A, 12 VDS, 2 A, 28 VDS
- For single pole and three way applications up to 100 ft.
- 1 year through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
The Intermatic ST01 was installed as a light controller in my greenhouse for the led grow lights. It was set to duplicate light sunrise to sunset 365 days a year and has worked as advertised for the six months or more it has been installed.
on 01-20-2016 by Richard
Unique, very functional timer
My application was for outdoor & landscape lighting controlled by separate wall switches that I wanted to control simultaneously to come on at dusk and off at a given time. The Intermatic Timer is a perfect solution. These switches, although a bit tricky to program (hang onto the instructions!), offer many variables, including timing "dusk" based on your time zone and allowing off at dawn, after a certain number of hours, or at a specific time. A great product that is a much better solution than a photocell or any other timer. Can incorporate a dimmer if you have room for a two-gang box.
on 11-02-2015 by Joe
I love this product, it is versatile and easy to set-up, very much like a Casio watch. There are so many ways to program that you can always look like you are home. Can install in place of any light switch. I bought 3 of them and they all work perfectly.
on 10-21-2015 by John
use this timer at work to control lights for park concession stands and restroom lights. easy to use with the two wire hookup.
on 07-28-2011 by paul
I've been using mine for 3 years now. It's foolproof. Tricky to program, but worth the effort Iand patience). Adjusts sunrise/sunset for each day of the year automatically, can work with a transformer (and dimmer.) Versatile: you can use sunset ON, a specified time OFF, sunset ON, sunrise OFF as you wish. Adjusts for daylight saving as well.
This gadget relieved me from the chore of re-setting my walk light time several times per year...and the cost of having them go on while it's still light.. Great break-through
on 01-06-2011 by Bob
High Quality Product
I've been using Intermatic products for years and the ST01C does not disappoint. It is adapted for use with the new energy smart bulbs and Iinstalled all new timers when I switched to the new bulbs. Intermatic has also upgraded the features on this model. It is highly programmable with options for seasonal time changes where you don't have to do a thing but choose the DST mode. The ST01C is well built and engineered. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase this product again.
on 05-11-2010 by John
Works great! I can keep people guessing when I'm home and awake. I use this on my garage and sidewalk lights. We have had a problem with young adults running around the neighborhood at night. They certainly don't hang around my house anymore!
on 12-09-2008 by Patrick -Prior Lake, MN
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.