- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic ST01AC Timer, 7-Day Heavy Duty Self-Adjusting Digital Wall Switch Timer - Almond
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Intermatic ST01AView this item
About The Intermatic ST01AC 7-Day Heavy Duty Self-Adjusting Digital Wall Switch Timer - Almond
The Intermatic ST01AC 7-Day Heavy Duty Self-Adjusting Digital Wall Switch Timer allows you set it just once and walk away! You will never have to bother with resetting it again, unless you wish to change the settings. The Intermatic ST01AC 7-Day Heavy Duty Self-Adjusting Digital Wall Switch Timer utilizes an astronomical feature that keeps track of daily sunrise and sunset changes. The Intermatic ST01AC 7-Day Heavy Duty Self-Adjusting Digital Wall Switch Timer is designed for use with single-pole or 3-way applications, providing control of multiple devices with just one timer. The Intermatic ST01AC 7-Day Heavy Duty Self-Adjusting Digital Wall Switch Timer features a large LCD display that provides an easy read-out of monitor activity. The optional random setting can vary the time your devices turn on by a few minutes.
- Set it once and never set it again; follows daily changes in sunrise/sunset times
- For single pole and three way applications up to 100 feet away
- Controls lighting including fluorescent and heavy duty loads such as fans and appliances
- Up to 6 ON/OFF settings per 7-day period a total of 42 ON/42 OFF settings per week
- Easy-to-set 6 button programming
- LCD digital clock and readout
- Astronomic feature automatically changes Sunrise and Sunset times - no resetting needed
- Program selections for Individual Day, All Days, Weekdays only, or Weekends only
- Flush mount design
- No neutral wire required
- To-the-minute setting accuracy
- Battery backup prevents program loss due to power failure
- Manual override feature
- Use with decorator-style wall plate (not included)
- Model: STO1AC
- Color: Almond
- Resistive (Heater): 15 Amp, 120-277 VAC
- Tungsten (Incandescent): 15 Amp, 120 VAC; 6 Amp, 208-277 VAC
- Ballast / Fluorescent: 8 Amp, 120 VAC; 4 Amp, 208-277 VAC
- Motors: 1 HP, 120 VAC; 2 HP, 240 VAC
- DC Loads: 4 Amp, 12 VDC; 2 Amp, 28 VDC
- Switch plate sold separately
- Limited 1year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Great product at reasonable price
I have been looking for a wall timer switch to operate my energy saver / CFL outdoor lights and find this item to fit the bill perfectly. It operates a mechanical switch to turn lights on or off and is easily connected to existing single or three way wall switch wires. Make sure that the switch box is large and deep enough to accomodate this switch. I had to push other wires way back in and used smaller twist connectors to get everything fit together without excessive cramping. Programming is a little confusing initially but gets easier after several tries. The included CR2 battery should last for quite sometime. Otherwise, you can get replacement batteries at Amazon.com at lower price than anywhere else. You also need a decorator wall switch to fit this item.
on 11-03-2011 by dochlee
complicated but good
There are so many capabilities to this product that it is hard to figure out how to set it. However, if you succeed, it works well.
on 05-28-2009 by Gordon
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.