- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic T104-20 Water Heater Timer Mechanical Switch, 120-277V 10,000W DPST, Grey
Earn 10 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The T104-20 Mechanical Water Heater Time Switch regulates electric water heaters. Daily operation can be set with trippers from 1 to 23 hours. Utilities in many areas of the country offer two electric rates for residential or commercial customers. One rate has the regular daytime electrical rate, the other is the “off-peak” rate. The “off-peak” rate provides customers with “lower-priced” electricity during the nighttime and weekend periods. These time switches allow the customer to shift electricity use into these “off-peak” time periods in an attempt to save utility costs.
- Includes 3 sets of On/Off trippers
- Great for residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional/Schools, Military Facilities
- Enables shifting electricity use into off-peak time periods to reduce utility cost
- Switch: DPST
- Inductive or Tungsten; 120-277 VAC
- 1000 VA Pilot Duty, 120-277 VAC
- External Switch: No
- Amps - per pole: 40
- Enclosure: NEMA 1 Rated Indoor steel in gray finish. Spring hasp, with hole for lock, holds permanently attached, side hinged door closed. Three mounting holes on back plus handy box mounting holes. 73⁄4 in. (19.7 cm) H x 5 in. (12.7 cm) W x 3 in. (7.6 cm) D
- Knockouts: Combination 1⁄2 – 3⁄4 in. nominal knockouts, one on back and each side of enclosure and two on bottom.
- Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.