- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic T104 Timer, 208-277V DPST 24-Hour Mechanical Time Switch w/ Metal Case
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
This double-pole, single-throw switch is designed for industrial, commercial and residential applications. Highest HP ratings in the industry for loads up to 40 amps, providing direct 24 hr. control of most loads. Provides 1 to 12 ON/OFF operations each day with minimum ON/OFF times of 1 hour. Equipped with one ON and one OFF tripper. Has a clock motor volts of 208-277 volts, 60 Hz and HP rating of 5. Measures 7-3/4" high, 5" wide and 3" deep.
- 24-Hr. Timers
- Snap-out timing mechanism
- Hasp and knockouts provided. Outdoor enclosures are rated NEMA 3R
- Type: 24 Hour Electromechanical
- Number of Poles: 2
- Contact Form: No
- Voltage: 208-277
- Amps: 40
- Contact HP @ 120V: 2Contact HP @ 240V: 5
- Day Skipper: No
- Enclosure Type: Steel Indoor
- Finish: Metal Enclosure has Gray Enamel
- Min. Time Setting: 1 Hr.
- Max. Time Setting: 23 Hrs.
- Max. On/Off Cycles: 12
- Length (In.): 7.8
- Width (In.): 5.0
- Depth (In.): 3.0
- Number of Trippers Included: 2
- Manufacturer- 1 year limited warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I wish to replace an intermatic T104R is the T104 for $68 without the R the sameby George R S. on 06-25-2012
The operation of the Intermatic T104 and the T104R are the same, using the same timer mechanisms, however, the T104R model has additional weather resistant features, making it NEMA 3R Raintight rated, with additional weatherproofing.on 06-25-2012Please login or register before adding a question.