Intermatic T104P201 Timer, 277V DPST 24-Hour Mechanical Pool Time Switch in Plastic Case w/ Heater Cutoff Switch
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Intermatic T104P201 provides great control for your gas-fired pool heaters. The T104P201 is a two-circuit switch that is designed to turn off your pool heater 20 minutes before the fuel pump shuts down. The T104P201 eliminates the problem of knocking in your heaters when the pool water is overheated. Overheated pool water can create scale and lime deposits; with the use of a timer, this prevents the occurence of these problems and also extends the life of your heater. The T104P201 features a 24-hour analog dial that allows up to 12 ON/OFF daily operations that require a minimum of 1-hour per each operation. For safe and tamper-proof operation, this unit is enclosed in a plastic case and features a heater cutoff switch. Included with one set of On/Off Trippers, the Intermatic T104P201 is backed by a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
Features:• 220 Volt
• Provides coordinated control for heater and filter pump operations.
• Designed to turn off a gas fired swimming pool heater approximately 20 minutes before the filter pump is turned off.
• Eliminates the problem of pounding and knocking due to overheated water.
• Reduces scale and lime deposits.
Specifications:• Switch Rating: 40 Amp resistive, 208-277 Volt, DPST Switch
• Agency Approval: CSA/C-US
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: