- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic T104R201 Timer, 208-277V DPST 2-Circuit 24-Hour Mechanical Timer w/ Steel NEMA 3R Case
Earn 18 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the T104R201 208-277V DPST 2-Circuit 24-Hr Mechanical Timer with Steel NEMA 3R Case
The Intermatic T104R201 provides coordinated control for your heater and filter pump operations. Eliminating the problems of knocking due to overheated water, the T104R201 is a two-circuit switch designed to turn off gas-powered swimming pool heaters approximately twenty mintues before the fitler pump shuts down. The addition of the Intermatic T104R201 can help reduce scale and lime deposits in your pool heater and can greatly increase the product longevity. This timer features a 24-hour analog dial that allows for up to 12 on-off operations per day, with one set of "ON" and "OFF" trippers supplied with each switch. Each ON-OFF setting requries a minimum of 1-hour. The unit is also enclosed in a steel NEMA-rated 3R case to prevent any damage or tampering of the timer. Intermatic backs the T104R201 with a 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- To-The-Minute Load Control, 24 Hour Programming
- Tamper-Proof Design Eliminates Vandalism
- Steel NEMA 3R Lockable Enclosure
- Generous Wiring Space
- Heavy-Duty Gear Train
- Made in the USA
- Number of Circuits: 2
- Switch: DPST (Double Pole, Single Throw)
- Clock Voltage: 208-277V
- Amperage: 40A Resistive, Inductive or Tungsten
- Enclosure: Steel NEMA 3R
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.