- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Intermatic WH40 Timer, 240V 10,000W DPST Water Heater Timer Mechanical Switch
About the Intermatic Water Heater Timer Mechanical 240V DPST - Grey
The Intermatic Water Heater Timer Mechanical 240V DPST – Grey controls electric water heaters. This Intermatic timer can be programmed daily be set with trippers from 1 to 23 hours. Utilities in many areas of the country offer two electric rates for residential or commercial customers. One rate has the regular daytime electrical rate, the other is the “off-peak” rate. The “off-peak” rate provides customers with “lower-priced” electricity during the nighttime and weekend periods. These time switches allow the customer to shift electricity use into these “off-peak” time periods in an attempt to save utility costs.
- Includes 3 sets of On/Off trippers
- Great for residential, commercial, industrial, institutional, and military facilities
- Enables shifting electricity use into off-peak time periods to reduce utility cost
- Switch: DPST
- Clock Supply Volts 60 Hz: 240
- Watts: 10,000 (20 AMP)
- External Switch: Yes
- Enclosure: NEMA 1 Rated Indoor steel in gray finish. Spring hasp, with hole for lock, holds permanently attached, side hinged door closed. Three mounting holes on back plus handy box mounting holes. 73 ⁄4 in. (19.7 cm) H x 5 in. (12.7 cm) W x 3 in. (7.6 cm) D
- Knockouts: Combination 1 ⁄2 – 3 ⁄4 in. nominal knockouts, one on back and each side of enclosure and two on bottom.
- Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers