- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy 1104003 Sheer Descent Waterfall w/Back Feed 4Ft., Standard 1inch. Soft White Lip - White
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Jandy 1103003View this item
About The Jandy 1104003 Sheer Descent Waterfall with Back Feed 4Ft., Standard 1inch. Soft White Lip - White
The Jandy 1104003 Sheer Descent Waterfall produces a clear arc of water, projecting away from the pool wall. The Jandy 1104003 Sheer Descent Waterfall produces a wide range of water effects and can easily be adjusted to suit any mood or environment. The flow can be setup to create a range of effects from an almost silent, glass like sheet of water, to a rushing mountain spring waterfall.
Any pool not square or rectangular in shape (i.e. circular and other unique shaped pools) requires Radius or Super Radius Sheer Descents, to enable greater customization for unusually shaped and designed pools. The specific waterfall must be cut to fit the shape of your pool, so that it blends to the shape and adds to the fantastic look of the area.
When ordering the waterfall, please indicate style, lip color, feed type and lip size. If ordering a Super Radius Cut, please indicate whether the cut should be convex (outside) or concave (inside) and specify the dimension of the radius.
- For Non-Square or Rectangular Pools Choose Correct Style, Lip Color, Feed Type, Lip Size And Radius Carefully
- Injection Molded PVC
- Back Feed Plumbing
- Uni-Body Construction
- Creates Clear Sheet of Water
- Available in Lengths from 8" to 8', Including Curved and Extended Lip Models
- Available in Radius And Super Radius Waterfalls for Greater Customization of Unusual Shapes and Designs
- Available with Bonded, Hammered Metal Lips
- Also Available in Bottom Feed
- No Jandy Valve or Rock Trap
- Waterfall Style: Sheer Descent
- Lip Color: Soft White
- Finish: White
- Feed Type: Back Feed
- Length: 4'
- Lip Size: Standard (1")
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers