- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy 3652 Relay Board Module (w/two relay circuits), Ji/AquaLink
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Jandy 3652 Relay Board Module (with two relay circuits), Ji/AquaLink
The Jandy 3652 Relay Board Module is used in conjunction with JI Series & Older Model Before 1996 (PC Board Module). The JI Series is no longer in production; to replace it Jandy introduced the RS series. The yellow/green coil wires of the Jandy 3652 Relay Board Module control Relay Circuit One and the red/black coil wires of the module control Relay Circuit Two. Each relay circuit in the Jandy 3652 Relay Board Module is comprised of two single pole, single throw relays which will make or break two lines simultaneously.
- Relay Module Before 1996 (PC Board Module) For Older Ji Modules and Aqualink RS
- Relay : Single Pole/Single Throw
- Contact: 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Limited to: 2 H.P. or 20 AMPS or 1000 Watts Incandescent
- Coil: 24 VDC | 0.30K to 0.35K Ohms | 0.060 Amps
- Relay Coil Wires: Relay Circuit One - Yellow/Green Pair | Relay Circuit Two - Black/Red Pair
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers