- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy 4715 1.5" x 2" Positive Seal Neverlube Valve - 3 Port
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Jandy 4715 1.5" x 2" Positive Seal NeverLube Valve, 3-Port
The Jandy 4715 is a positive seal "NeverLube" valve that features 3-ports and boasts the claim of being virtually maintenance-free. The NeverLube technology allows for the valve to never require lubrication for operation. Built from the highest grade CPVC, the 4715 can withstand extreme chemical and temperature fluctuations. This valve features ports that are 1.5" x 2", and is positive seal for your pool and spa applications. With a maximum flow rate of 125 gallons per minute, the 4715 can be used in conjunction with the Jandy Valve Actuator for automatic operation. Jandy backs their NeverLube technology with the highest regard, and guarantees the 4715 with a lifetime warranty (either the life of the pool/spa) from original installation date to never fail.
- Never Requires Lubrication
- Designed for Easy Automation
- Innovative Port Design
- Available in Standard 1 1/2"
- 2 and 2"
- 2 1/2 Sizes
- Constructed of Temperature and Chemical Resistant CPVC Material
- Port: 3
- Valve Size: 1.5"
- Working Pressure: 50psig
- Maximum Head Loss: 2.5psi
- Maximum Flow Rate: 125gpm
- NeverLube Valves are warranted for the life of the pool and/or spa on which they were originally installed, through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.