- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy 4717 2" - 2.5" Positive Seal Neverlube Valve - 3 Port
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Jandy 4717 2" x 2.5" Positive Seal NeverLube Valve, 3-Port
The Jandy 4717 is a positive seal "NeverLube" valve that features 3-ports and boasts the claim of being virtually maintenance-free. The NeverLube technology allows for the valve to never require lubrication for operation. Built from the highest grade CPVC, the 4717 can withstand extreme chemical and temperature fluctuations. This valve features ports that are 2" x 2.5", and is positive seal for your pool and spa applications. The 4717 can be used in conjunction with the Jandy Valve Actuator for automatic operation. Jandy backs their NeverLube technology with the highest regard, and guarantees the 4717 with a lifetime warranty (either the life of the pool/spa) from original installation date to never fail.
- Never Requires Lubrication
- Designed for Easy Automation
- Innovative Port Design
- Available in Standard 1 1/2" - 2" and 2" - 2 1/2" Sizes
- Constructed of Temperature and Chemical Resistant CPVC Material
- Port: 3
- Valve Size: 2" - 2.5"
- Working Pressure: 50 psig
- Maximum Head Loss: 2.2 psi
- Maximum Flow Rate: 125 gpm
- (Old Model # 4944)
- NeverLube Valves are warranted for the life of the pool and/or spa on which they were originally installed, through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers