- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy 6956 2" Non-Union Ball Valve, SXS
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 2 pieces purchased.
About The Jandy 6956 2" Non-Union Ball Valve, SXS
The Jandy 6956 2" Non-Union Ball Valve leads the industry in valve technology and provides tested performance and unmatched quality that is backed by a two year Jandy warranty. The Jandy 6956 2" Non-Union Ball Valve is created from durable PVC as is extremely resistant to chlorine. The Jandy 6956 2" Non-Union Ball Valve is an economical, quality choice. Jandy ball valves are available in non-union and union models, as well as 3/4" to 4" sizes.
- Non-Union Ball Valve
- EPDM Seats and O-Rings
- Highly Resistant to Chlorine
- Individually Pressure Tested 3 Times
- Rated at 150 PSI Positive Shut Off Pressure
- Available in Union and Non-Union Configurations
- Valve Size: 2"(50mm)
- End: SXS
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
New pool installed less then 3 months ago. 3 of the handles have already broken. The red handle breaks with very little pressure.
on 09-24-2012 by David
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.