- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy 7511 1.5" - 2" 90 Degree Check Valve
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About The Jandy 7511 1.5" - 2" 90 Degree Check Valve
The Jandy 7511 1.5" - 2" 90 Degree Check Valve is made of the same durable CPVC material used on the Jandy NeverLube Valve. The Jandy 7511 1.5" - 2" 90 Degree Check Valve features a clear lid and red seal plate that allow for easy inspection and access to debris. The Jandy 7511 1.5" - 2" 90 Degree Check Valve incorporates a unique swing/spring design for both intake and return water. The diverter in the Jandy 7511 1.5" - 2" 90 Degree Check Valve swings open completely to allow for minimal back pressure and no water turbulence. The Jandy Check Valve is also available in 180 degree models, two inch by two and half inch or one and half inch by two inch sizes.
- 90 Degree Check Valve
- Minimal Hydraulic Loss
- Clear Lid for Easy Inspection
- Easy to Disassemble when Clearing Debris
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Swing
- Highly Resistant to Chlorine
- Also Available in 180 Degree Straight-Through
- Case Quantity Available (12/Case)
- Color: Black
- Valve Size: 1.5"
- Diameter: 3"
- Depth: 2.5"
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.