- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy 7620 AquaLink RS Generic Serial Adapter - Off White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Jandy 7620 AquaLink RS Generic Serial Adapter - Off White
The Jandy 7620 AquaLink RS Generic Serial Adapter acts as an interface between the AquaLink RS and any RS232 (intelligent) home automation systems. The Jandy 7620 AquaLink RS Generic Serial Adapter has a display screen that allows you to control the pool and spa equipment status, on and off of any device connected to the AquaLink RS, view or change the pool and spa thermostat settings, and allows you to view the water and air temperatures.
In order for the Serial Adapter to work you must have REVISION I or later software.
- -Must Have REVISION I or Later Software for Serial Adapter to Work
- Generic Serial Adapter (e.g. AMX Netlinx and Axcess, Vantage, Lite Touch, Lutron, Crestron and Elan)
- Color: Off White
- Gauge: 28AWG
- Voltage: 300V
- Degrees: 105C
- AquaLink RS units installed with Jandy Surge Protection Kits will be covered for 2 years, through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.