- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy 8034J NeverLube Backwash Valve w/Pre-Plumbed Union Kit
Earn 10 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About The Jandy 8034J NeverLube Backwash Valve with Pre-Plumbed Union Kit
The Jandy NeverLube 8034J Backwash Valve uses revolutionary unique technology. The straight-through port design maximizes flow. The Jandy 8034J NeverLube Backwash Valve is so versatile you can use it on both sand and DE filters. The Versa-coupler can adapt to most brands of filters. NeverLube technology means no service required and a lifetime guarantee on the diverter seal. The Jandy 8034J NeverLube Backwash Valve is pre-plumbed for use on Jandy DEL48 and DEL60 filters.
Also available, model number 8034 that can be used on Jandy DEL Series filters and can be adapted to most brands of filters with the use of the Jandy Versa-Couplers.
- Never Lube technology
- Pre-Plumbed Union Kit for Use on Jandy DEL48 and DEL60 Filters
- Lifetime Guarantee on Diverter Seal
- Molded of Temperature and Chemical Resistant CPVC Material
- No Dead-Head Position
- 2-in-1 Design Works for both Sand and D.E. Filters
- 2 Ports (2 1/2 on Outside)
- Standard 8 Center to Center
- Versa-Coupler Allows for Easy Installation on any Brand of Filter from 7 up to 9 Inlet/Outlet Port Distance
- Simple to Automate with our Jandy Valve Actuator (JVA)
- Filter, Backwash and Waste
- Simple to Winterize
- Also Available, Model #8034 (Unions Not Included with this Model)
- Center to Center: 8"
- Ports: 2" (2 1/2 on Outside)
- NeverLube Valves are warranted for the life of the pool and/or spa on which they were originally installed, through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.