- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy APURE700 AquaPure 7 Blade Electronic Chlorine Generator
About The Jandy APURE700 AquaPure 7 Blade Electronic Chlorine Generator
The Jandy APURE700 AquaPure 7 Blade Electronic Chlorine Generator employs the power of electrolysis to create sodium hypochlorite (liquid chlorine) from a low concentration of salt being added to the pool water. Hypochlorite is used to kill bacteria, algae, and oxidizes organic material then is reverted back to salt. The Jandy APURE700 AquaPure 7 Blade Electronic Chlorine Generator then will reuse the salt to start the process over again. The Jandy APURE700 AquaPure 7 Blade Electronic Chlorine Generator automatically cleans its cell electrodes once every three hours. While the cell electrodes are being cleaned the production of chlorine is not interrupted. The Jandy APURE700 AquaPure 7 Blade Electronic Chlorine Generator is made up of the control center, electrolytic cell, flow/salinity/temperature sensor three component parts as well as an optional pool timer. Each component works together to create the most efficient and effective chlorine generator possible. For pools up to 12,000 Gallons (17,500 winterized) A Pool Pump Timer is not included as part of your AquaPure. It is recommended that a timer or an AquaLink RS control system be used to save on energy and prolong the service life of your pool pump and the AquaPure.
- High Performance Electrolytic Cell is long lasting, made of solid titanium plates and coated with precious metals
- Self cleaning with automatic reversing cycles
- Unique, tri-sensor detects water flow, temperature and true salinity
- Precision Adjustment to increase or decrease production of chlorine
- Automatically "super chlorinates" water on a continuous basis
- Boost mode for increased pool usage
- LCD displays level of chlorine production, salinity, temperature, water flow, cell modes and service codes
- Advanced self diagnostics with audible alarm and service indicator
- In-home control when interfaced with an AquaLink RS
- Size: For pools up to 12,000 Gallons (17,500 winterized)
- Input: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 amps
- 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.75 amps
- Output: 22-30 vdc @ 3 amps maximum
- Chlorine: 0.625 Lbs per 24 hour (283 gm / 24 Hr.)
- AquaPure Electronic Chlorine Generator Electrolytic Cells carry a 5 year limited warranty on a prorated basis through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Over all an excellant chlorine generator
My Jandy AquaPure 7 has been in operation for 3 years without any maintenance issues. It,s user friendly control panel makes it easy to adjust the chlorine, check pool temperature, salinty, and the boost feature is there when needed after heavy use, or heavy rainfalls.
on 07-04-2009 by Dave
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
how can I test my cell to find out if it is producing?by terrell P. on 07-24-2012
It is recommended that chlorine test samples be taken from two places. Compare the samples. A higher level should be found at the pool return line. The higher level at the pool return line indicates the AquaPure is producing chlorine.
1. At the pool return line.
2. 18 inches (457 mm) below the surface and well away from the pool return line.on 07-24-2012Please login or register before adding a question.