- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy AQPLM Wireless AquaPalm Add-On Handheld Remote Control
About The Jandy AQPLM Wireless AquaPalm Add-On Handheld Remote Control
The AquaPalm is Jandys latest remote control bringing the convenience and power of wireless control to existing AquaLink RS control systems, with Rev J software or later. The AquaPalm has no wiring between the equipment pad and the control panel, which means there is no trench, conduit or wire expenses. This remote enables complete control of your equipment in an attractive, water resistant and portable handheld device. You can switch from pool to spa, activate the heat to a predetermined temperature, turn on the jets and spa light and even turn off the landscape lights with the touch of a button. When partnered with an AquaLink RS All Button or OneTouch system, the Aqua Palm can control up to thirty two auxiliaries such as water features, the AquaPure chlorine generator, and enhanced features of the JandyColors pool and spa lights. Created to be the perfect add on, the Aqua Palm will put control of your backyard at your fingertips.
Requires AquaLink RS System with Rev M or Later
- Reliable Communication Network for a Flexible and Simple Installation
- No Line of Sight Required with up to 500 Foot Range of Operation
- Lower Installation Costs than a Hard Wired System
- No Wiring Between the Equipment Pad and the Control Panel
- Simplified Windows Style Drop Down Menus for Control of Filter Pump, Spa Switch Over, Heater, Solar
- Up to 7 Auxiliary Circuits with the Push of Just One Button
- Personalized Programming/Labeling of All Equipment and Service Information
- AquaPure Interface for Control of On Site Chlorine Production
- JandyColors Pool and Spa Colored Light Interface for Convenient Color Changing
- Large Backlit Display of Signal Strength, Battery Charge, Day, Time, Water Temperatures Plus Complete Equipment Status
- To Upgrade, AquaLink RS Systems must have Rev "M" Software or Later. If Older, a New 52 Pin PCB Must be Purchased
- Signal Range: 1000 ft. (Max)
- Battery Voltage: 1.5V
- Battery Pack: 2 AA
1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.