Jandy CL580 580 Sq. Ft. CL Cartridge Pool Filter
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Jandy CL580 580 Sq. Ft. CL Cartridge Pool Filter is very simple to maintain and use. The Jandy CL580 580 Sq. Ft. CL Cartridge Pool Filter is designed for high performance as well as long lasting reliability. The Jandy CL580 580 Sq. Ft. CL Cartridge Pool Filter offers extra-large capacity to extend the cleaning cycles. The Jandy CL580 580 Sq. Ft. CL Cartridge Pool Filter features a combination pressure gauge and an air release valve that can be rotated 360 degrees to make viewing easy, and the clean/dirty indicator can be customized for each individual pool to make assessing the filter condition easy. The Jandy CL580 580 Sq. Ft. CL Cartridge Pool Filter utilizes sturdy tank lid handles to make installation and cleaning easy. The Jandy proprietary combination pressure gauge and air release valve with built in clean/dirty indicator that allows you to accurately decide when the filter is in need of cleaning. Jandy Cartridge Pool Filters are offered in capacities of 340, 460, and 580 square feet.
Features:• 580 sq. ft. CL Filter Cartridge|
• Extra Large Capacity for Extended Cleaning Cycles
• Attractive, Compact Design Fits Easily into Small Plumbing Configurations
• Combination Pressure Gauge and Air Release Valve with Clean/Dirty Indicator
• Tough UV and Corrosion-Resistant, Thermoplastic Tank
• Heavy Duty, Rigid Tank Clamp
• Automatic Internal Air Relief
• Also Available in 340 Ft. and 460 Ft. Models
Specifications:• Filter Includes Easy Grip Tank Handles|
• Top Space Collar
• Tie Rod and Tie Rod Knob
• Upper Manifold
• 4 Cartridges with Support
• Tank Top/Bottom
• Breather Tube
• Clamp Ring Assembly, Drain Plug Assembly, Outlet Tube Assembly, Bulkhead Assembly and Union Assembly
• Retainer Ring and Tank O Ring
• Heavy Duty Band Clamp
• Filter Area: 580 sq. ft.
• Design Flow Rate: 1gpm/sq. ft.
• Maximum Flow: 225gpm
• 6 Hour Capacity: 81,000 gals.
• Maximum Working Pressure: 50psi
• Cartridges Required: 4 (145 sq. ft. each)
• Height (A Dim): 47"
• Footprint: 25" Circle
• Distance Between Inlet and Outlet: 8"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Is it possible to backwash cartridge filter CL or CV 580 ?
No you cant back wash. They are removed and cleaned
If you are a new customer, please register first: