Jandy Pool Light, 150' Cord150W 120V Digital JandyColors - Stainless Steel
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Jandy CPHV150WS150 Pool Light, 150' Cord150W 120V Digital JandyColors - Stainless Steel
The Jandy Pool Light, 150' Cord150W 120V Digital JandyColors - Stainless Steel is the replacement model for the JPL120150, and features digital intelligent control for your pool lighting needs. The CPHV150WS150 includes 8 MR-16 EYC bulbs that can cycle up to 10 vibrant watercolors, or lock on to your favorite color. These bulbs also feature the longest product life available on the market. The digital technology of the large digital swimming pool light allows for subtle transitions through colors, allowing the unit to have no moving parts or color wheels.
Either controlled with a standard light switch or the AquaLink RS system, the Jandy CPHV150WS150 pool light can utilize multiple light synchronization to create a spectacular light show. Engineered with high quality components, the JandyColors pool light features colors such as: sky blue, cobalt blue, Caribbean blue, spring green, emerald green, emerald red, magenta, garnet red, violet, alpine white or color splash. A three wire system is included in the CPHV150WS150 for easy and simple retrofit installation. The Jandy Pool Light is encased in a stainless steel housing to prevent rust, corrosion and water damage. ETL approved to fit new and existing Jandy pool niches, the CPHV150WS150 will fill your pool with colors and lights beyond your imagination.
ETL Approved for these Pool Niches:
Jandy: SSNICLRG, PLNICLRG, PLNICVFLRG
Pentair: 620004, 78210200 through 700, 78210401, 79206700
Hayward DuraNiche: SP0600U
Sta-Rite: 05161-2352 through 2369, 01563-2395 through 2396
Note: All 120-Volt pool and spa lights must be connected to a branch circuit protected by a ground circuit (GFCI). When ordering, allow 4 ft. of extra cable to coil around canister for serviceability.
• Digital Pool Lights
• Automatic Cycle of 10 Vibrant Watercolors or Lock onto a Favorite Color
• Multiple Lights can be Synchronized to Create a Spectacular Light Show
• Subtle Transitions Through Colors with no Moving Parts or Color Wheels
• Intelligent Control with the AquaLink RS System or Operate with a Standard Light Switch
• The Longest Bulb Life Available on the Market
• Unique Lens Design Provides Smooth even Light Dispersion
• ETL Approved to Fit Into Most Manufacturers Niches
• 3 Wire System for Simple, Retrofit Installation
• 12 Volt and 120 Volt Models Available in 30 • 100 Foot Cable Lengths
• Face Ring Color: Stainless Steel
• Cord Length: 150'
• Bulb Type: MR-16 EYC
• Bulbs/Light: 8 (2 on at a time)
• Maximum Light Wattage: 2W x 75W
• Voltage: 120V
• Wattage: 150W
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: