- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy CPHVLEDS100 WaterColors 120V Large LED Swimming Pool Light - 100' Cord
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Jandy CPHVLEDS100 WaterColors 120V Large LED Swimming Pool Light - 100' Cord
The Jandy CPHVLEDS100 is an underwater LED pool light that offers high-energy efficiency operation, a slim profile and an easy installation. With a stainless steel housing, there is never any worry of corrosion or rust from prolonged water damage. Included with a 100 foot cord, installation and wiring is made very simple and easy! The Jandy WaterColors CPHVLEDS100 features color kinetics technology to add a whole new vibrant lighting dimension to your pool, which include the choice of nine vibrant colors or five dramatic light shows. The Jandy WaterColors 120V swimming pool light is ETL approved to fit into an existing pool niche as well as Jandy ProNiches. You'll be sure to enjoy beautiful lighting from your Jandy CPHVLEDS100 for many years to come with Jandy's dedication to superior quality. ETL approved for these pool niches:Jandy: PLNICLRG, SSNICLRG, SSNICLRG1X, PLNICVFLRGPentair: 620004, 78210200 through 700, 78210401, 79206700Sta-Rite: 05161-2352 through 2369, 015163-2395 through 2396Hayward DuraNiche: SP0600UAdditional Information:• • Note: All 120-volt pool and spa lights must be conneted to a branch circuit protected by a ground circuit(GFCI). When ordering, allow 4 feet of extra cable to coil around canister for serviceability. Jandy features a 1-year limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Stainless Steel housing: Corrosion free performance
- Choice of nine vibrant colors or five dramatic light shows
- Microprocessor blended colors for smooth transitions and no moving parts
- Long life: Up to 50,000 hours; less than 50 watts of power
- Controlled by a single light switch or seamlessly interfaces with Jandy controls Smart Color Control
- ETL Listed to be installed in Jandy ProNiche or other manufacturers niche
- Model: CPHVLEDS100
- Face Ring Color: Stainless Steel
- Housing: Stainless Steel
- Cord Length: 100'
- Bulb Type: LED
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 50W
- Dimensions: 3.24" Depth x 10.04" Diameter
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I want to replace my typical pool light with a color changing light and was wondering if this light would be powerful enough. My pool is 18 x 40 roman shape.by Allen W. on 08-10-2012
The Jandy WaterColors LED light is designed to replace an existing pool light with equivalent brightness, simply with the advantages of energy saving LED technology, longer lasting lighting elements, and the programmable color-changing features.
If this is for a new construction application (not retrofit), depeding on you desired brightness, you can use one light fixture in the center of the pool, or two fixtures at either end to give a different look to your pool. With this light, you can incorporate the color changing features with your pool design for a really interesting look.on 08-10-2012Please login or register before adding a question.