- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Jandy CS100 100 Sq. Ft. CS Cartridge Filter
Earn 24 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About The Jandy CS100 100 Sq. Ft. CS Cartridge Filter
The Jandy CS100 100 Sq. Ft. CS Cartridge Filter offers the same great filtration as the Jandy Large Tank Filter in a compact body. The Jandy CS100 100 Sq. Ft. CS Cartridge Filter will fit in the even smallest pool equipment area. Like all other Jandy cartridge filters, the cartridge element on the Jandy CS100 100 Sq. Ft. CS Cartridge Filter can easily be removed making cleaning simple. The Jandy CS100 100 Sq. Ft. CS Cartridge Filter is designed for use with Jandy's Versa Plumb System to make connecting the rest of your Jandy equipment easy while also using minimal space on the equipment pad. The Jandy CS100 100 Sq. Ft. CS Cartridge Filter has easy to grip ergonomic handles and extra-large drain ports all in a small, compact thermoplastic body.CS Series cartridge filters are also available in 3 other sizes: 150 (Model # CS150), 200 (Model # CS200), and 250 (Model # CS250) square foot models.
- 100 sq. ft. CS Filter Cartridge
- Easily connects with other Jandy Equipment via Jandy's exclusive Versa Plumb System
- Comfortable, easy grip Ergonomic Handles for simple removal of Lid
- Fit in Small Areas
- Base easily anchors to Equipment Pad
- Extra Large 2 Inch Drain Ports on the CS Filter for easy Cleaning of Debris
- Universal Unions on the Filter fits most Jandy Products
- Constructed of High Impact, Corrosion and UV Resistant Thermoplastic to weather the toughest conditions
- Also Available 150 (Model # CS150), 200 (Model # CS200), and 250 (Model # CS250) square foot models
- Filter Area: 100 sq. ft.
- Normal Startup Pressure: 6-15
- Maximum Flow: 100GPM
- 6 Hour Capacity: 36,000 gals.
- 8 Hour Capacity: 48,000
- Maximum Working Pressure: 50psi
- Cartridges Required: 1
- Height: 32-3/8"
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.