Jandy CV340 340 Sq. Ft. CV Versa Plumb Cartridge Pool & Spa Filter
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Jandy CV340 is a replacement cartridge equipped for high flow rates and features a larger design. This allows the filter to use the total surface area, providing the cleanest water and extended cleaning cycles. The new CV filter is now able to specifically work more efficiently with other Jandy products by incorporating the versa plumb system. The Jandy CV340 is made from a durable, corrosion-resistant, polymeric material. This offers sustainability and durability for extended product-life and long-lasting performance. The Jandy CV340 can filter an area of 340 square feet and has a 1.0gpm/sq. feet flow rate. With a maximum flow of 127 gpm, and a eight hour capacity of 60,960 gallons, the maximum working pressure is 50 PSI. The overall foot print of the Jandy CV340 is 25" in circular diameter. Maintenance of your filters is easy with an extra-large drain port.
| Features:• Designed with Jandy's exclusive Versa Plumb system to easily connect with other Jandy products|
• Extra-large drain port allows for easy cleaning of debris
• Clean/Dirty indicator on pressure gauge
• Heavy duty, anti-corrosion tank clam and easy
| Specifications:• Model: CV340|
• Filter Area: 340 sq. ft
• Design Flow Rate: 1.0 gpm/sq. feet
• Max. Flow: 127 gpm
• Six Hour Capacity: 45,720 gallons
• Eight Hour Capacity: 60,960 gallons
• Maximum Working Pressure: 50 psi
• Cartridges Required: 4 (85 sq. ft each)
• Normal Start Up Pressure: 6-15 psi• Dimensions (Height): 41"
• Footprint: 25" Diameter Circle
• Distance Between Inlet and Outlet: 8"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: