Jandy CV580 580 Sq. Ft. CV Versa Plumb Cartridge Pool & Spa Filter
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Jandy CV580 is highest quality, highest efficiency, and highest performance rated cartridge replacement filter for your pool and spa configuration. This cartridge features a larger design and high flow rates for better water filtration. This allows the filter to use the total surface area, providing the cleanest water and extended cleaning cycles. The new CV filter is now able to specifically work more efficiently with other Jandy products by incorporating the versa plumb system. The Jandy CV580 is made from a durable, corrosion-resistant,, polymeric material. This offers sustainability and durability for extended product-life and long-lasting performance. The Jandy CV580 can filter an area of 580 square feet and has a 1.0gpm/sq. feet flow rate. With a maximum flow of 150 gpm, and a eight hour capacity of 72,000 gallons, the maximum working pressure is 50 PSI. The overall foot print of the Jandy CV580 is 25" in circular diameter. Maintenance of your filters is easy with an extra-large drain port.
Features:• Designed with Jandy's exclusive Versa Plumb system to easily connect with other Jandy products
• Extra-large drain port allows for easy cleaning of debris
• Clean/Dirty indicator on pressure gauge
• Heavy duty, anti-corrosion tank clam and easy
Specifications:• Model: CV580
• Filter Area: 580 sq ft
• Design Flow Rate: 1.0 gpm/sq. ft
• Maximum Flow: 150 gpm
• Six Hour Capacity: 54,000 gallons
• Eight Hour Capacity: 72,000 gallons
• Maximum Working Pressure: 50 psi
• Normal Start Up Pressure: 6-15 psi
• Cartridges Required: 4 (145 sq. ft each)
• Dimensions (Height): 47"
• Footprint: 25" Diameter
• Distance Between Inlet and Outlet: 8"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: